Lpg Gas Trailer Technical Properties:
Lpg Gas Trailer Capacity:
- 27.500 Kg (For 2 Axle) Lpg Trailer
- 35.500 Kg (For 3 Axle) Lpg Trailer
- 43.500 Kg (For 4 Axle) Lpg Trailer
- (Maximum laden weight)
- Option: Truck Mounted Lpg Bobtail
- ( GLT2-A4) / (GLT2-A0) -2 Axle. Lpg Semi Trailer (for 55 m³ or 57 m³)
- ( GLT3-A5) -3 Axle. Lpg Semi Trailer (for 47 m³ or 55 m³)
- ( GLT4-A5) / (GLT4-B6) -4 Axle. Lpg Semi Trailer (for 65 m³)
- Lpg Bobtail
- LPG Skid tanks
Lpg Trailer Weight (Empty):
- 7.500 Kg – 14.000 Kg
- 12 tons (Turkish brand) or 9 tons (German brand)
Tire Unit And Dimension:
- (For 2 Axle) 4 piece 385/65 R 22,5 or 8 piece 12 R 22,5
- (For 3 Axle) 6 piece 385/65 R 22,5 or 12 piece 12 R 22,5
- (For 4 Axle) 8 piece 385/65 R 22,5 or 16 piece 12 R 22,5
Lpg Trailer Chassis:
- Lpg Trailer has been produced in welding constructions with gas metal arc welding as “I” crossing from high resistant steel considering overloads proper to capacity and intended usage. Material quality standart is ST 52.Lpg Trailer Chassis is suitable for ADR (for tank).
Lpg Trailer Tank:
- 10 mm P355GH (6352 quality) and 12 mm P355GH (6352 quality)
- Brakes system is used according to the standards EEC 97/12, double-circuit pneumatic, EBS, WABCO is brand
Lpg Trailer or Lpg Bobtail Certificates:
- EN ISO 3834-2 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements)
- AD 2000 Merkblatt W0 (AD 2000 Merkblatt was developed for pressure vessel design and manufacture. The certification includes assessment of technical documents, assessment of test reports, assessment of testing procedures, check of the reliability of working procedures and personnel appraisal of materials use. W0 certification for product components and HP0 certification for the products are carried out within the scope of AD 2000 Merkblatt.)
- For Semi Trailer, NSAI EC Type-Approval
- For Manufacturer Quality System ISO 9001:2008
- For Lpg Trailer Tank Hydraulic Pressure Test (TÜV Austria)
- For Lpg Trailer Tank Radiographic Welding Test (TÜV Austria)
- For Lpg Trailer Tank Welding, WPS and WPQR Certificates (TÜV Austria)
- Lpg Tank Material Certificates
- Click For Certificates
- All Tender (plastic), water tank, bump stop rubber. Plastic tool cabinet and eat box, manometre (suspension boot barometric pressure shall).
Lpg Trailer Dimensions:
Lpg Trailer Total Length:
- 10.000 mm-13600 mm
Lpg Trailer Width:
- 2480 mm – 2550 mm.
- The used Installation materials conform to the EEC 24 Certified European norms with ADR
- OMS or GOS brand 2×24 tones two cyclet lacklift system.
- The desired color of Acrylic paint is used as top coat over two layered epoxy.
- 2″or 3,5″ flanged bolts, resistant to high degrees of tension brakes, produced from forged steel. Easy to change thanks to screw connections. E Certified.